LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Acequia Lofts offers a fantastic setting near the center of town, near Frenchy’s Field, and adjacent to the Santa Fe River Trail commonly known as the El Camino Hiking Trail. Walk or bike to the Farmer’s Market, catch a movie at the Railyard Park or grab an IPA, listen to a band or dance until you’re silly at Tumbleroot. Everything you need and want is nearby and yet you can enjoy the tranquility of living by a river.
Acequia Lofts offers a natural Santa Fe landscape with adobe walls, coyote fencing and natural stone walls with over 150 trees throughout the community. Residents can enjoy the historical acequias running through the property and share in the edible landscape with over 25 apricot, cherry, peach and plum trees when ready for consuming, canning or winemaking.
CLUBHOUSE AMENITIES INCLUDE
- Relaxing pool for play and laps, spa with outdoor kitchen including a pizza oven
- Fitness Center on Demand
- Multi-Purpose Room for yoga, meditation, classes, seminars, or event rental
- Resident Lounge
- Internet Cafe
- Onsite full-time Management Office
OTHER COMMUNITY FEATURES
- Gathering Area and BBQ by the river for planned outdoor events.
- Garden Area with raised beds to encourage and support the growing of herbs and vegetables for your home.
- Covered Pavilion with BBQ Area for outside meetings, events, and exhibitions.
- Bike Storage and repair Garage
- Workshop Garage for Creating and Pet Station to Groom your favorite friend.
- Convenient mail package center located at covered mailbox kiosk.
- FREE uncovered parking available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Assigned Carports and Garages (some with EV charging) available for rent.
- Several Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.
- LEED Certified.
- Access controlled.